Welcome to the AskLewis Health, Wealth, and Education Portal
This website explores self-improvement, personal development, self-help, inspiration, motivation, spirituality, and human potential .
The terms self-improvement, personal development, and self-help can mean many things. Our primary focus here is results-oriented life coaching and personalized Courses.
I usually use the anagram EEPPSA to describe the process. EEPPSA – E-E-P-P-SA stands for effectiveness, efficiency, precision, productivity, and self-awareness. These are all qualities that can actually be measured. For example, we can start a day with a priority list of how we might be more effective, efficient, precise, productive, and self-aware. At the end of the day, we can take 5 minutes to review what they have done to see the same. We can ask ourselves “How was I effective, efficient, precise, productive, and self-aware today in ways that I might not have been before?”
When many of us think about self-improvement we often connect it to the concept of personal development. Actually they are not the same.
Personal development leads to self-improvement. In the beginning, we use personal development to frame the thoughts, words, and deeds that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital, and facilitate employability or the development of entrepreneurial skills. Personal development also enhances quality of life and contributes to the realization of our dreams and aspirations.
Personal development also covers activities that improve awareness and identity, Personal development takes place over the course of a person’s entire life. Not limited to self-help, the concept involves formal and informal activities for developing others in roles such as teacher, guide, counselor, manager, life coach or mentor. When personal development takes place in the context of institutions, it refers to the methods, programs, tools, techniques, and assessment systems that support human development at the individual level in organizations.
Our Life Coaching Handbook
As I have already mentioned self-improvement is actually what personal development leads us to – the measurable improvement of one’s financial affairs, and an increase in knowledge, status, or character by one’s own efforts. This does not mean going it alone. It includes creating an effective support system, through friends, the social network, 12 step groups etc. When I speak of character here, I am referring to one’s ability to love, and experience and express greater kindness, generosity, compassion, empathy, wisdom, goodness, and the appreciation of beauty.
To make things a bit easier for you, let me speak about personal development, self-improvement, and self-help as if they are synonymous. There are many activities that can make us more EEPPSA efficient, precise, productive, and self-aware.
This is what I do through my private consulting practice as a coach and through the various online courses, we offer on personal development and self-improvement.
Any sort of development — whether economic, political, biological, organizational or personal—requires a framework if one wishes to know whether a change has actually occurred. In the case of personal development, an individual often functions as the primary judge of improvement or of regression.
The validation of objective improvement requires assessment using standard criteria to measure if we are
- Improving self-awareness
- Improving self-knowledge
- Improving skills and/or learning new ones
- Building or renewing identity/self-esteem
- Developing strengths or talents
- Improving a career
- Identifying or improving potential
- Enhancing lifestyle and/or the quality of life and time-management
- Improving health
- Improving wealth or social status
- Fulfilling aspirations
- Initiating a life enterprise
- Defining and executing personal development plans (PDPs)
- Improving social relations or emotional intelligence
- Spiritual identity development and recognition
Personal development and self-improvement can also include developing other people’s skills and personality. This may take place through roles such as those of a teacher, mentor, or results-oriented life coach. These roles can be expressed either through a personal competency (such as the skill of certain managers in developing the potential of employees) or through a professional service (such as providing training, assessment, or coaching). This is what I do through my private consulting practice as a coach and through the various online courses, we offer on personal development and self-improvement.
Any sort of development — whether economic, political, biological, organizational or personal—requires a framework if one wishes to know whether a change has actually occurred. In the case of personal development, an individual often functions as the primary judge of improvement or of regression, but a validation of objective improvement requires assessment using standard criteria.
Personal-development frameworks may include:
- Goals or benchmarks that define the end-points
- Strategies or plans for reaching goals
- Measurement and assessment of progress, levels, or stages that define milestones along a development path
- A feedback system to provide information on changes
The person who can consistently improve and maximize their potential and personal development at the lowest possible cost is known as a “Master Lifehacker”
You can Become a Master of Lifehacking through our Course
Lifehacking A-Z and Beyond 2.2
Learn how to recreate your life
In the Course in you will learn about;
- The 24 Core Resources (TCR) everyone has access to that do not require cash,
- How to reciprocally trade the 24 Core Resources with others (advanced barter skills),
- How to invest barter and convert it to cash,
- How to increase the value of your cash instantly,
- How to distinguish between what you want with what you need,
- Using Repair Cafes to create wealth through eBay,
- Virtually foolproof investment strategies,
- Build wealth through digital marketing with no cash investment,
- Mastering the art and science of Intentional Living,
- Build a comprehensive and personalized Life hack system using Holistic (Harrison’s) Applied Game Theory,
- Learn hundreds of MacGyverisms
- Deal with any catastrophic event
Come with an open heart and an open mind and together we can explore the very limits of human potential.
If you need help, please contact us here or simply visit AskLewis.com. You can also call us at 22-724-8782. We will return your call within 24-hours.
Ideas of Interest for Students of Personal Development, Self Improvement, and Lifehacking include:
What is self improvement, How to improve myself, what is personal development, self–help tips, does self improvement really work?, What are some simple tips to improve your health? What are the traits of some highly successful people?, tips on how to be more productive,
Contact Us at:
We also invite you to read, our regular blogs on game theory, and follow our posts and vlogs throughout the social network:
- YouTube: The “Asklewis Lewis Harrison” channel,
- Facebook Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/AskLewis/
- Group and Forum: “Lewis Harrison’s Applied Game Theory” https://www.facebook.com/groups/602287903244843/
- Twitter: @AskLewisH
- General Podcast: Tips for Success www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lzIPU0DSiU
Sign up for our free daily newsletter. Click on the newsletter tab below. This will bring you to our master website at RealUGuru.com – Just look over to the right of the page and fill in your email address and join “The Lew Crew.” You get our regular, informative, motivational, inspirational, and factual, blogs, vlogs, newsletters. and discount coupons.
Join our mailing list
Thanks for allowing me to share my knowledge with you. If you want to contact me, simply drop me an email…
The Game Theory Gamer Research Team
The free video links on this page lead to various affiliate links for “for-fee” products. We may receive commissions for purchases made through those links.
Explore the following concepts to learn more about the idea of being normal
Are You Normal, and What is the Meaning Normal?, Is GLBTQ normal, eccentricity is not normal but it is good, creativity innovation and normal thinking, What is a genius?, Deine normal, mental illness mental health and normal,